At the start of the year we close up shop for the day to reflect on the years accomplishments and look forward to the next 12 months. We also honor the people who make our brand come alive. The planning for this day starts months before the event. We pull out all the stops and have the best food, music, content, and gifts possible. The entire day is a celebration of our corporate culture and our future.
We call this special event WOW Day. At this years’ WOW Day we recognized 37 employees; each one made a huge impact on our success during 2011. Our employees nominate one another throughout the year identifying those who embody a corporate value.
It’s my supreme honor to introduce this year’s Value Champions and other award winners to you.
Angel Zook, Grand Value Champion, embodies all five corporate values: integrity, quality, commitment, passion, and respect.
Tessa Trumble, Integrity Value Champion, does what she says she will do demonstrating integrity.
Mike “Zito” Vitali, Quality Value Champion, has the unyeilding persistence to improve and personifies quality like no other.
Sasha Cohen, Commitment Value Champion, is dedicated to the ongoing viability of the company in a way that no one else does!
David Saatzer, Passion Value Champion, has the burning desire to achieve in all he does.
Ann Kirch is our Respect Value Champion because she treats others the way she would like to be treated.
In addition to our Value Champions, we also recognized many other employees for their contributions during 2011.
- Step Up: TeriKay Thein
- Expect Excellence: Sharon Lezer
- Kick Ass: Emily Garzon
- Above & Beyond: Corey Wilson
- Rising Stars: Troy Scarborough and Brent Larson
- Rookie of the Year: Ian Hanson and Holly Eiden
- Never Fear, Always Here Award: Mike Irvine, Cherly Dixon, Kay Larsen, Vantha Khou, Holly Eiden, Chris Doering, Josh Fredrickson, Cathy Klien, David Saatzer, David Schaeppi, John Stefani, Joey Stupak, Therikay Thein, Tom Warkel, Ann Kirch, Paula Doll, Corey Wilson, Jennifer Contreras