Just like any normal business activity employee recogition needs to make good business sense. Which means it needs to propel the business ahead rather then hinder its momentum.
I’ll make it simple; here’s the relationship between employee engagement (aka: employee recognition) and business.
- The very best talent
- A team that is fully engaged in the company
- To create a climate of appreciation
- Significant employee effort
What the Business Gets…
- Employees who are recognized and rewarded become engaged and motivated, and the business is more productive.
- Employees can recognize and reward each other for their efforts, creating a true culture of recognition among each and every member of your staff.
- The marketplace is competitive and you have a lot invested in your employees, turnover is reduced when employees are engaged.