The Perfect Alternative to the Perpetual Plaque
The goal-setter awards are flexible and can be used in a variety of ways. The video on this page illustrates how this award can be used in three distinctly different ways. First, in a sales incentive program; second, in a customer loyalty program; and third, in a participant achievement program.
To download the goal-setter award flyer, click here.
Whether your customers are looking for a traditional, elegant, or fun design, our Memory Makers are standing by, ready to show you creative ideas and FREE virtuals*!
This award is a beautiful and graceful alternative to a perpetual plaque, where blocks are added to symbolize incremental milestones. Each of our crystal designs combines the elegance of optical crystal with the grace of colored crystal blocks. One block is included in the price, and you can choose from a blue, black, green, gold, red, or clear block. We offer 16 different goal-setter award designs. Each award includes a beautiful black gift box.
Here are a few examples of how the goal-setters have been used in various ways.
- Years of Service - Platinum Safety & Claims Services used the Triangle Goal-Setter to celebrate their employees' service time.
- Donation Levels - Blood Centers of the Pacific thanked their donors for continued blood donations with the Alliance Goal-Setter.
- Cumulative Gains - Boulder Ventures used the Como Goal-Setter to commemorate cumulative gains milestones
- Highest Score - The Cadence Stars & Strikes Tournament recognized the highest scoring athletes with the score and winner's name on a beautiful black crystal block on the Star Goal-Setter
- Hall of Fame - The Blue Train Media group recognizes its Hall of Fame Inductees with the Biscay Goal-Setter
- Values-Based Culture - Heliflex is a company that focuses on building values-based culture and rewards employees for successful execution of six values-based leadership behaviors with the Hallock Goal-Setter
- Safety Milestones - Mayflower Transit uses the Peak Goal-Setter to recognize drivers for practicing safe driving
As you can see, the goal-setter awards are flexible, creative, and beautiful options for any type of stepwise recognition program. For additional ideas or to learn more about this amazing award, contact our Solutions department at email@example.com or complete the form on this page.